mpgoodwin Posted yesterday at 10:29 AM Posted yesterday at 10:29 AM The language in the "setup storage" flow when needing approval to wipe the designated drives is not straightforward: "I confirm that any existing data on your drives will be permanently deleted in this process." Who is confirming data is wiped from whose drives? better perhaps: "I confirm that any existing data on the selected drives will be permanently deleted in this process." /M
Mobius Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 15 hours ago, mpgoodwin said: The language in the "setup storage" flow when needing approval to wipe the designated drives is not straightforward: "I confirm that any existing data on your drives will be permanently deleted in this process." Who is confirming data is wiped from whose drives? better perhaps: "I confirm that any existing data on the selected drives will be permanently deleted in this process." /M i see what you mean i will be passing on the feedback to the team 1
mill3000 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hello, I can confirm your issue and that it's only part of the current setup wizard. We have a new setup wizard that is all reimagined and doesn't have this issue in it. We should release that in the next few updates. 1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now