Jump to content

do we have a timeline for TrueNAS 26 support (renamed to 27)? (interested due to support for Intel ARC Pro gpu hardware)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

currently, I'm running 3 gpus in my truenas box:
Intel ARC Pro B70 (VM)
Intel ARC Pro B60 (VM)
Nvidia 2080 Super (Jellyfin transcoding)

I've been experimenting running local LLMs, the nvidia card is just taking up space and not very useful for modern LLMs since it only has 8gb of RAM.

TrueNAS SCALE 25.10 does not support any Intel ARC cards, due to an older kernel version.

what I want to do is:
Intel ARC Pro B70 (VM, local LLMs)
Intel ARC Pro B70 (VM, local LLMs)
Intel ARC Pro B60 (truenas, jellyfin transcoding) - requires trueNAS

I assume I cannot do this today because truenas 25.10 needs a gpu and is not able to use intel gpu's.
my CPU is a AMD Ryzen 5900X, so I don't have integrated graphics build in.

Edited by cyildiri42
  • cyildiri42 changed the title to do we have a timeline for TrueNAS 26 support (renamed to 27)? (interested due to support for Intel ARC Pro gpu hardware)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...